31 March 2011

PROCESS THAT CYAN.





This beardy sea god is my entry into 19grams 'Swatch' exhibiton that's gonna be on in Leicester in the summer. I'll post more details nearer the time, but yeah, for now here's my submission! Process Cyan rules.

In other news, I've had a bit of a crazy time recently, in the greatest way possible...been doing a bit of work experience with the lovely guys at The World Of Interiors magazine which was ace: big thank you for having me around! And now I'm just about to start another internship with StudioXag, check them out if you don't know them: proper good! So yeah, it's all a bit exciting at the minute, busy busy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

just visited the studio xag webby...... omg im so SO jel your gna do a placement there. amazing. x x x

Unknown said...

p.s. nice work on the beardy man x xx

Sarah Jane said...

cheers fagan! yeah i started there today and spent to whole day making paper flowers and drinking tea. I WANT THIS LIFE. x

Unknown said...

oh bloody hell thats amazing! keep me updated on the goss x x x